Thursday, January 29, 2015

"Who wants to live a million years"

It took me five  generations to win the game it might've been because I was risking my populations survival

In the beginning I chose a cubby won and a longneck one and long legs I chose this because they are the main groups. The phenotype that let me survive was long neck and long legs. I think this is so because long necks and long legs have a predators from far and long legs can run from them.

yes because I think my population are greatly affected  by genetic drift. I saw evidence of  genetic drift wen I chose red necks as my life line. They quickly populated more then the other groups but  they wuornt strong enough to survive the virus.

Long necks and long legs seam to be the dominant alleles. I can tell because they were the survivors.

A: short legs fur
B:long legs no fur
C:long legs and strips
D:long neck

I would allow people to chose  more then tree phenotypes at the beginning of the game.  
          
  

No comments:

Post a Comment