Thursday, January 15, 2015

GATTACA Essay

GATTACA Essay 


        The movie GATTACA talks about  how to make people genetically perfect to get a good job. To get a good job you have to be valid. For this assignment I had to choose a quot, so I choose "Jerome was engineered with everything needed to get into GATTACA ....except the desire to do so."- Vincent . To me this quote means you have to breath just as bad as you want it, Jerome just didn't want to breath as bad as Vincent.
           The second thing I had to choose was a symbol. The symbol I choose was glass/water as invisible obstacles Vincent must overcome. For example: the custodian telling Vincent not to clean the glass too well OR the games of chicken in the ocean. To me this is a symbol of Vincent and hi brother play chicken in the ocean because his brother thought just because his brother is weaker than him it means his brother can’t win.
           This is why I think no one can genetically be perfect of just be born perfect because the unperfect are perfect in there own ways and some of the unperfect are a lot more perfect than the perfect and thats what I got from the movie GATTACA.     

No comments:

Post a Comment